My friend, Jacey Verdicchio, writes the BEST newsletter – In A Word.
(You can find her on Instagram @jaceyverdicchio)
She centers each one around a theme and her latest issue was the word – VACATION.
Y’all, I LOVE this newsletter. Honestly, I love taking a minute to digest her words and scroll through the links and articles she has found. Its obvious she puts lots of thought into what she creates and I so enjoy receiving this twice a month in my email.
SUBSCRIBE HERE —>
IN A WORD NEWSLETTER
She asked if she could interview me for a fun audio companion/ audio postcard for the VACATION newsletter and I so enjoyed our conversation that I wanted to share it here. She helped me unpack and answer a lot of questions that I assume people just know about me – which isn’t true!
I’m so glad to have this episode to answer all the FAQ’s that come our way.
We talk about:
– What does the planning of the trip look like? (Budget, itinerary)
– What do you feed your kids on the road?
– How many hours a day are you in the car?
– What are your favorite kid activities on the road?
– How do you handle tension/conflict with Michael?
– What does #takeittothenips™ look like on the road?
– What makes managing all these details less stressful than everyday life?
WHATS IN MY FOOD BAG:
WHATS IN MY TOY BAG:
Look and See books
Fresh box of crayons & markers
Coloring sheets about where we are headed!